EXPERIENCE: iSHOPCHANGI DUTY FREE SHOP REVIEW

Add caption

September 2019, finally made a transit at Changi, Singapore! I never completely explore this one of world top best airports myself since most of the time I stop by HongKong Int'l airport (which is recovering from chaos by the time I'm writing this post), that's why I was thrilled!

Being a one-stop-station airport it is, Changi DFS offers pretty good deal of shopping since goods are sold at 7% tax-free price. But still not all products are cheaper than outlet's. I've been eyeing on these skin products and cosmetic (all are sold cheaper than in Indonesia) but I wanted to save time on shopping and spend it for the catchy indoor fountain at Jewel Terminal, and also eating, I looked up https://www.ishopchangi.com/ and discovered that you can purchase online and the goods will be ready when you arrive at/depart from Changi! Oh, there is an additional of 10% for first online purchase!

From placing the order to finally pick up my purchase, the steps are easy. Hence I am sharing it on the blog.

Here is what you have to do:
  1. Create an account at www.ishopchangi.com, you can also sign up for Changi Rewards Card here using the same email address you have for ishopchangi
  2. Shop the products 30 days in advance and up to 18 hrs before the flight
  3. Select your preferred collection point at the airport (departure or arrival)
  4. Pay with your credit card and earn Changi Rewards Point (you will get 50 points upon registration)
  5. Print or save the order receipt, which will be sent to your email address like this:
    I'd suggest you print the slip to save time
  6.  Present your passport, boarding pass and collection slip here at the designated pick-up point (you can choose where during online transaction)
    collection point at arrival of terminal 2
  7. Finally enjoy your purchase!

Comments