PEDESTRIANS




View from the 91st floor


The last 10 floors




That feeling when your best friend fly abroad visiting you! I was so excited to take my pals walk around Taipei the other day and finally experienced the outdoor sightseeing on the 91st floor of Taipei 101 for the first time. The weather was beyond nice that day after several days of greyish sky that I managed to capture some good pictures. How I wish the sky could be blue and bright throughout the winter. Anyway, I'm having my winter break right now, so I guess I could start blogging more and share things I explore in Taiwan with you all! Ciao!


Comments

Wynne Prasetyo said…
great shots! i love the denim shirt and brown jacket combination <3
Life's a shoe said…
wow fab photos! would love to visit taipei one day!

lifeisashoe.blogspot.com