COOKING : CHRISTMAS COOKIES
This is my very first post on cooking recipe and my baking experience as well, so let's have go at making the easy one :)
- 350 gr flour
- 250 gr butter
- 100 gr mashed sugar
- 3 tablespoon milk
- cookie cutters
- Mix flour, butter and sugar until they‘re well blended
- Add milk. Continue to mix to make a dough.
- Form the dough into a large ball, roll out the dough on a floured or plasticized surface to an approximately 1/5 inch thick.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree
- Cut the dough into any shape you would like to have and decorate it with toppings
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes and they will firm up after cooling.
My beloved ones who never fail to bring Live, Love and Lough out to me