09 April 2013

PLEASURE



"Ever since I began to compose, I have remained true to my starting principle: not to write a page because no matter what public or what pretty girl wanted it to bethus or thus; but to write solely as myself thought best and as it gave me pleasure."

-Felix Mendelsshon-


Novel. I just can't have enough of it. Anyway, I've just finished reading novel "Paris" of Indonesian novelist, Prisca Primasari. I love how she composes words exquisitely and am looking forward to purchasing a lot more from hers.

3 comments:

Ruby and Rosa said...

love the photograph! ❤

Susan said...

i really love this quote. I try to study the way people compose words - i'm always astounded by those with this talent! i'll look into this novel.

www.novelave.com

dublinchiclifestyle Evelina Eva said...

You should stick to that. I write about things I find interesting or funny.

Lots of Love from Ireland
Ewelina & Eva
xxx
dublinchiclifestyle.blogspot.com