10 February 2013

RED POCKET DAY






恭喜恭喜!新年快乐!Happy Lunar New Year to those who celebrate.
May this year of snake brings all goodness to you.

Speaking of this celebration of Spring Festival, things I love about it are family gathering, eating day and of course red pocket (红包). It's the only time when I'm capable of eating plenty of greasy delicious food without concerning about gaining weight or whatever. This once a year moment shall not be failed to attend especially for the kids! It's time for us to earn money youngsters! Hope you guys have a good one :)
  • I passed HSK test!
  • I didn't prepare the outfit for LNY. The look is kinda boring I know but it's okay as long as it suits me.
  • Been thinking of buying new lenses. Holga, maybe? Any suggestions which lenses should I buy? (for sightseeing photography purposes)
  • 3 months of awaiting for long holiday, which are packed with tasks, assignments and deadlines. T.T
  • I feel like going to any BEACH.  
  • Yawing most of the blogging time. Gotta go to sleep! XO 

5 comments:

Ruby and Rosa said...

Happy CNY too!
its not boring. Love your dress and your blazer ❤
congrats for past the HSK ^^

qsha9 said...

oMG! I've always wanted to buy that TOMS shoes :-(((( i hope I can buy it this year~~ >___<

Cindy Karmoko said...

ah i wish i could come to Jakarta so spend the Chinese New Year with my fam.cute outfit btw

http://www.hippiegonemad.com/

Nava said...

Great post, I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

BLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

Sixth Tractate said...

Such cute pictures! Love your outfit.. Great blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

sixthtractate.blogspot.com