10 December 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

IMG_4378

IMG_4379

IMG_4384

IMG_4385

IMG_4397

IMG_4391

Hello! I am so happy to finally posted something in this blog especially today because I'm celebrating my blog-Shoes or Jeans, second birthday!!! I hope I will continually be able to post anything ><

I'm done with all the final exams and here am I, on holiday paradise :) As promised, yesterday I managed to take photos of my outfit inside the house, (though I hope I did it outside), which was rather monotonous-black and white,

Ayway, the shoes I'm wearing are for sale. If you are interested in those pieces or just want to know the details, you can give comment below.



Dark grey shirt: Baleno : Attitude
White Shirt : Xi Men Ding
Jeans : Tory Burch
Bag : Polo
Shoes : TOMS
Studded ring : Unbranded

7 comments:

Merlyn Macella Widjaja said...

Happy born day for your blog!!

visit n follow my blog?

http://voguemarcelino.blogspot.com

Ice Pandora said...

Happy 2nd anniversary
with your blog! You
look cute and casual c:
Love the ring and
funny nailart!

xx

Flight of Fancy Girl said...

Cool outfit- happy anniv to your blog!

Store: The Flight of Fancy Boutique

RaeAbigael said...

your outfit is very simple yet so stunning! :)) Congrats! Happy Birthday to your blog dear!

xoxo,
Rae :3
Raellarina - The Ballerina on Fire
http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

Satin and Souffles said...

Love this look! New follower! xx

www.satinandsouffles.com
www.satinandsouffles.com

Aux Caprices de Flore said...

cool outfit,
love the ring and the shoulder bag
Happy B-Day

www.auxcapricesdeflore.blogspot.com

Helena Natanael said...

I love your simple look in this outfit photos! happy anniv, and happy boliday :)


you're invited to join my beauty giveaway, win etude house, skinfood, and face shop products (for 3 winners), click here :D