24 August 2012

DOME?

The most favorite part of my house. Dome?





Happy Eid Mubarak to those celebrates!! Sorry for the late wish anyway. I was ill for like a week. I hate being sick really. Staying in bed all day long doing nothing but sleeping during holiday was suck. But thanks God I'm now completely recovered.

I stayed in Jakarta during this Lebaran Holiday and was hardly going anywhere. I'd prefer to stay at home since I was sick. But this thing didn't stop me from taking photo :)

Anyways, I've been listening to some Korean Song like It's me-Sunny ft Luna (To The Beautiful You), 유령 (같이 사랑했잖아)-MBLAQ (Ghost) , High-High-Kim tae woo (Gentleman's Dignity). They're actually Korean Films' OST and are very easy listening. The films themselves are great too!

8 comments:

eudoraa said...

amazing dome :D

eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

stin said...

janeee C O N G R A T U L A T I O N! you've got an award from my blog :)) go check it out at my blog, and keep posting! your blog is lovely xxx

ylenia said...

Nice blog!
I'm your newest follower now, and I hope you will follow me back, it would be great to keep in touch!
XOXO
Ylenia

Jaqueline Holiyanto said...

love the dome too :) nice blog anyway :)

jaqlyne

lucia m said...

LOVELY TOP :)

XO

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

The Fashion Milkshake said...

Great post !

Love your outfit so much!!

You look FABOULOUS !

Just stopped by your blog!
Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

p.s Do you want a Snake Wrap Earring ? Come join my giveaway too :)


Love,

Janice
the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

GlamorousGirl said...

so cuuuteee :)

http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

Stephanie Lin said...

Oh how fun, I love your glasses!