22 January 2012

OBSESSED





2 items among my new collections


It took me 2 days to finally bought this red bowler hat. I am SATISFIED.

Top, Shoes - Taiwan | Skirt- random onlineshop | Red bowler hat- Sash
Welcoming this red hat to my closet. Hat is currently on my favorite items of the month. I've been looking for this head- accessory since I first in love with it a previous months ago. The shape, color and material are, perfect. A bit worry whether the hat suits me or not came as I had my hair restyled yesterday. What do you think?

Anyway, if you see me fatter, it's due to the 4 kg I've gained. My God. :')
 

2 comments:

Marika said...

love you're hat!!!
xoxo Marika

http://laviecestchic.blogpost.com

Karina Dinda R. said...

Such a great post dear :) Love it! ^^

Join my first giveaway, open internationally ˆ⌣ˆ click here.
Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP