13 November 2011

Happily ever After

love my cousin's marc jacob clutch


Last night was another wedding day. It was just a little bit different because it's my cousin's day. Everyone was busy with their businesses and jobs. I got mine. I was to capture the moments, from am to pm but the camera turned out taken over by my another cousin haha. Not a problem because I didn't have to be responsible for any duties. I had a great night filled with taking photos (girls' "must"), laughing and gossiping with my sister(s). We're talking about 2PM concert which took place on last Friday. One of my cousins who watched the concert said, wooyoung, my favorite boy among all the group member is totally more handsome compared to his photos. I wish I could get a chance to see his performing on stage as well as taking photos with him. I WISH.

About the look, the make up first, I didn't put much make up on my face due to limited time after saloon-ing time. Compact powder, Eyeliner, lip gloss were enough. The dress, anyway, I didn't have time to buy new dress since school stuffs keep haunting me. So, I decided to wear my unworn dress purchased in Taiwan. My mom said it look good on me. The hairstyle, at first I didn't like it much but it turned loveable now. The heels was so damn annoying-so uncomfortable ones. I didn't plan to wear that heels but since I don't have-haven't found the black ones which really suit me, I got no choices. Unless I still haven't found the ones I like until my birthday, I hope someone could give me the pair as a present ;) anyway, I really love the second photo above. I look taller in that haha

This weekend was all about marriage and tasks. In less than a month I'll be doing my final exam and HSK ( Toefl for Mandarin ). So busy and tiring weeks. Kinda stressing but I'll fight for my score instead. AND, I'm really looking forward to seeing my sister in January! she's coming back! aaa can't wait! :)

So, I gotta go, I was doing my math (trigonometry) while I was typing my post haha doodles!!!!:*:*

I finally bought the fourth series in The Bride Quartet by Nora Roberts- Happily Ever After. That's the story behind my this time's post :)

1 comment:

et.girl said...

great photos! u have such a lovely blog! :D
u look so pretty in all of the photos and love ur fashion!
check out mine too if ud like
http://etbreadandbutter.blogspot.com/

xoxo
eliza