21 May 2011

Secret

"Something studiously concealed; a thing kept from general knowledge; what is not revealed, or not to be revealed."

I do believe everyone ever had secret. Such flat life is it if we got no secret at all. Sometimes secret is needed but on the other side it sometimes kills. Secret has turned few people into pain, because what to reveal was not been revealed. What to tell was not been told. So, why did I write this? I want "you" to know that, your secret has got me in pain.

Hello! time has come to rest. I'm having my weekend before starting another full busy weeks coming. The final exam is next week and it means -bad-. But as soon as I finished the final exam, holy-days are coming! It is always exciting when we got something to look forward! so, gonna do my best! fighting! 加油!

so, what coming next are, the show, summer school, report card, 11th grade preparation and, CAMERA! I've always been waiting for my parents buy me canon eos whether it is 550d or 60d perhaps.

o ya! before I hit my bed as I am exhausted (I'm typing with eyes look like panda),here are some of my last photos. enjoy everyone!




No comments: